jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Landing Page Return?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

When I first arrive at Hub Pages, on the "Landing Page," I often see a hub promoted which interests me. 

I have found, however, that if I stop to sign in first, which then takes me to my own account page, I cannot figure out how to return to the 'landing page' to read the article.

I tried clicking on the "Hub Pages" logo at top left, as that is a link to the landing page on many websites, but does not seem to be the case here.

How do I get back and find that list of interesting hubs?

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The home page contains different content for signed in versus signed out users.  The only way to get back to the signed out version is to actually sign out.

I'd suggest opening the page that catches your eye in a new window or tab before your sign in (which you can usually do by right clicking on the link).

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Some browsers - Firefox, Chrome etc. - allow you to switch to "incognito" mode or "private browsing," where cookies are disabled. That should do the trick. In that mode, you will see the same page as visitors who are not signed in.

3. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

OIC-- ok, thank you everyone!