jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Why won't Google Adsense application be accepted?

1. alqx profile image61
    alqxposted 6 years ago

I used the link from HubPages after publishing my hubs to sign up with Google Adsense.

After doing the verification, I got a reply that my application couldn't be accepted due to 'Unacceptable Content' I re-read the content guidelines and am absolutely sure I infringe none of them.

What is happening?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

read the guidelines of google adsense application if you follow all of them then resubmit your adsense application

1. alqx profile image61
        alqxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey thanks for the reply. I'll do that.

2. burningdesire profile image60
      burningdesireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi I am from Singapore too! Be patient as I have ask that question of yours many times and most of them will tell us Singapore, China, India and the rest of Asia Countries will need to wait up to six months to get accepted as blacksheep from these Asia countries are always spamming the sites or hubs or whatever!!!! So don't be bother to ask anymore because the answer will always be the same!!

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

You only have 4 hubs and have only been here a few days.  You are more likely to get accepted if you write quite a few more Hubs that are good quality and are original and have been around awhile.

Keep writing, leave it a couple of months, then apply again

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I see that you are from Singapore. AdSense requires an online presence for a minimum of six months before it accepts applications from China, India and a host of other countries.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adsense applications from Singapore or other Asian countries are delayed by months.. keep writing and learning and when you are ready Google will okay your application. Happens all the time. Best wishes and welcome to HP.smile  smile

1. alqx profile image61
        alqxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Alright, thanks to all of you.