jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

what hubs were marked as useful, beautiful, etc

1. Csanad profile image52
    Csanadposted 6 years ago

It would be great if we had a section on the side of our profile, that would list (with a link), which hubs were marked as useful, beautiful, etc and how many times in descending order. This way visitors could select easier which hubs of the hubber to read, and hubbers could examine which of their hubs performing the best, so they could do more such hubs.

This would also help the authoritivenes of HubPages with Google.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HubPages seems to be doing just fine in this regard as is.

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Your hub score will be indication enough for readers I think, for your self , your account pages give you all the details you need.
    I am of the opinion that the profile page will get over crowded.

This is my personal opinion.

3. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

You mean like the Feedback link but available to everyone.

Ehh..  while I like the feedback idea, I don't think anyone needs to have the detail.  However, nothing stops you from creating such a page yourself - though I wouldn't put too many links on it as such things lose effectiveness when they go on and on..

4. Csanad profile image52
    Csanadposted 6 years ago

I might have not been clear. I mean not ALL hubs that had such a rating, but ONLY the top performers in each category. Only the one(s) with the most usefulness, etc, mark. See, I mean right now I have 19 useful marks and 139 hubs. Going through all the 139 hubs to find the total mark of 19 would take forever. And there are many hubbers, who have a lot more hubs than me.

Even if such a feature is only in our "my account" section, it would really help hubbers see which hub got exceptional reception from readers, so next time they could create a new hub with similarly high quality.

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This information is available under "My Account." Check out the feedback section under "Your Hubs."

1. Csanad profile image52
        Csanadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you so much. Seems like HP overdelivered again!

working