jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Finally Crossed 1000 Pageviews After Long Time

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Today i have crossed 1000 pageviews. I am here for 97 days and regularly posting hubs for last 30 days.

My traffic averaging around 15 views daily. At first I am happy to reach the first goal of 1000 views.

What is your advice for improving it?

1. Ign Andy profile image60
      Ign Andyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Top Universe, congratulation. Your next milestone will come faster if you regularly post new hub.

Just my 2 cents to improve your hubs:
      1. Put more relevant pictures/image in your hubs. I found your best hubs (Interesting Facts About Lung Cancer) don't have any images.
      2. You choose keywords which have high competition. These will take a while for your hubs to perform and longer if you don't do any backlink.

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Andy, unfortunately i don't have images on that hub and i will add it.

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
    Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations!  That's great you just got 1000 pageviews. 

I just saw that accolade appear this week on my profile too.  However, I'm still really a newbie so I don't think I know what to say as far as making improvements go.  I think having some hubs nominated for HubNuggets is what has been helping me.

3. Dennis AuBuchon profile image82
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on reaching 1,000 page views.  I wish you all the luck in the future.

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Advice?  Keep publishing. 

Whether you do that or not, however, I think you can expect to see your daily views increasing with time.  That is the nature of things here.

It is not that long ago that I got my 1000th view, and now get nearly 10,000 per month.  It has been an accelerating process, and traffic comes faster and faster.

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

wilderness, Thanks for your positive advice. I am planned to post regularly that is what i was doing in the last 30 days.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw that.  You are indeed making a positive contribution with your hubs.  Just keep up the good work - it will happen!

Learn all you can from the excellent hubs here about keywords and SEO; both are invaluable as is on page optimization.  If you are the newbie I was (and still am!) you have a great deal to learn but it can be done.