500 Followers - WOW - Thank you very much!

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

My most valued item on Hub Pages is my followers.  The number of Hubs, the word count, the photo count - all of those don't add up to real value.  Yes, I have over 3000 photos, over 260 Hubs now and will reach 300 - that is my goal but the 500 followers is my favorite.

I love meeting new people, reading new things.  Hub Pages for me as I have said many time before is better than a pen pal because I now have 500 pen pals from around the world.

I just wish I could map where everything is at - Australia, New Zealand, England, India and one of my favorite Hubbers resides between two countries - Canada and the US.

I remember writing overseas and counting the days until the letter would be received - typically 10 days sometimes when I was lucky 8.  Now the correspondence is instant.  It is a real conversation.

Love Hub Pages, great appreciate my followers - thank you all very, very much!

2. Enelle Lamb profile image85
    Enelle Lambposted 5 years ago

Congratulations GmaGoldie!! That is a wonderful milestone big_smile It is so nice to be appreciated by your fellow hubbers, and when you see that 500 members like your work enough to follow you that is high praise indeed!!!