Linking Problem

1. shampa sadhya profile image86
    shampa sadhyaposted 5 years ago

I put forward the confusion regarding using the suggested link tool to the help forum and even I received replies. I followed the method which has been suggested by the fellow hubbers but still the problem persists.

After clicking the suggested link one or two words are highlighted.

The suggested link box changes to hide link and no instruction box appears on the right hand side.

No stop linking box appears.

Then how will I link and where will the links get reflected.

I followed the incomplete steps and during it if it has got linked I am unable to understand.

Two boxes named Related Hubs and Recommended Hubs appear on my hubs from the beginning. It was not done by me, is it automatically done by Hubpages team?

Suppose, I want to link with the two hubs from the same highlighted word suggestion box then what is to be done?

Kindly, solve my problem and help me to understand the method clearly so that I can link my hubs properly.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Are you trying to link your hub to other people's hubs? Any specific ones? Are you trying to link your own hubs together?

You should know that linking your hubs to other people's hubs is not only not necessary, many folks just don't do it at all. And I would advise against using the Suggested Link Tool at all.

And yes -- Recommended and Related Hubs are automatically put up on every hub.

3. shampa sadhya profile image86
    shampa sadhyaposted 5 years ago