jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

All my hubs have been unpublished & they say that I need revisions!!!!

1. Last Outlaw Sami profile image61
    Last Outlaw Samiposted 5 years ago

I don't know what happened. I woke up today,and found out that I've published 0 hubs!!!!!!!! The last time I checked that I published in total  18 hubs & many people have seen & praised me a lot,& suddenly,Hubpages is saying that all my hubs need revision!!!!!!!! Most of my hubs were published 7 or 8 days ago & had a good number of readers & my traffic was increasing rapidly!!!! What happened in a sudden that Hubpages has closed all my hubs & says that I need revision of my every hub??????????? Could anybody please help???????????????

1. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If they were like the latest you have posted now, it would be because of too many links to one domain. You are only allowed 2 to the same domain.  I see in the one you have, that you have more than that and HP will remove that hub soon.
      I suggest you change the links before they do.  Remember, no more than 2 to the same domain.

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

REad the warning at the top of each hub and correct the problem.. Yes it may be considered overly promotional if you have many links going out to one site or all your hubs link to the same external source..RSS capsules pixelated pictures have all been reasons for hub being unpublished .. It takes a few minutes to rectify them.. read the FAQ will give you a good idea of what you can and cannot do .

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

for what it's worth we are all feeling it and the annoying malicious links from people dropping like flies

1. rihsam10 profile image60
      rihsam10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

without any reason hub pages takes such action. Usually they do such thing fro members who are out side the USA