Google Ad Sense account - what does "partial review" mean?

1. twoseven profile image85
    twosevenposted 5 years ago

I'm new to Hub Pages, and I think I followed all the steps to sign up for a Google Ad Sense account - I got two emails from Ad Sense, first one directing me to complete my application (which I did) and the second one telling me they "have completed a partial review of your application, and you'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear" on my hub pages site (got both emails 7 days ago).  When I go to the earnings section of my account on Hub Pages, it tells me that Ad Sense is Active.

But when I go into Ad Sense, it tells me that "Your application is still being reviewed. You will see only the background of your webpage instead of live ads until your account has been fully approved."

I just wanted to make sure that this is normal and that there's nothing else I'm supposed to be doing. 

Thank you!!

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Yep, this is something new that google has just started. So I'm guessing most of us are speculating. I looked at one of your hubs and sure enough the ads are all blank spots. It will be interesting to see how long google does that. Good luck, it does look like so far so good. smile

1. twoseven profile image85
      twosevenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the response - I will keep you posted!