10 Places to Visit at The Ohio State University in the Spring and Summer
1. The first place a student should go in Spring is Jeni's Ice Cream! Her flavors are incredibly delicious and very exotic. My favorite has to be Salted Caramel and Brown Butter Almond Brittle! Mmmmm... It's totally worth the walk/drive up high street. =)
2. The second place that demands some time is Oval Beach. If the sun is shining and the weather is over 75 degrees, expect to see it in session! Girls tanning and groups of friends playing Frisbee and grilling hot dogs.
3. The third place to visit is Numbers Garden. There's a beautiful line of Tulips and gorgeous White blossoming trees leading up to the giant stone numbers. Oxley's is close by so grab some food!
4. Mirror Lake at Night is a beautiful and romantic spot. Come on now men, show your lady you know a little bit about romance. Those benches were made for someone to sit on them! <3
5. Take a stroll back towards Market Place and the Medical Center. You'll be amazed at all the little hidden gardens and courtyards there are!
6. An early morning walk, listening to the birds chirping simply isn't complete without the walk across the oval. The trees are beautiful and the light gently falls over top of the halls. It is simply glorious.
7. What trip would be complete without Chipotle!
8. Or Cane's. =D
9. Maybe that Cain's or Chipotle could even be carried over to the amphitheater to be eaten. Nothing beats a picnic with amazing food and friends!
10. Finally the last thing to do is EXPLORE!! There is so much to see. We might as well take advantage of the time we have here. You never know what you'll see looking from different angles. ;)
More by this Author
From past experiences of building a dye-sensitized solar cell, I have to say that there are several important things to note when considering the creation process. The first step to the experiment is the collection of...
1. One of the most important things to learn in college is time management. I know it probably seems that everyone is preaching this, but trust me. This is the EASIEST way to be successful. I have to say one of the...
All of us lie sometimes, but how many of us feel guilty or wonder whether we did the right thing? Overall, most people agree that lying is a bad thing, but then again, who even decided what lying is? A...
No comments yet.