Between Humanity And Human Beings
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
So what are human beings? Why God has created them? Why does God care for them? They are a reflection of God's virtues, yet inferior, yet God has crowned them with honor and glory. Humans are a mystery -- tainted with evil and yet believing that they should behave morally. So corrupt in power, but yet having power over other living things.
The Rules Of Being Human:
When you are born you don't come with a user manual,there are certain guidelines that make life better.
- There are certain things in life that we cannot change, like our bodies,we may like it or hate it,it's the only thing that we have to keep for rest of our life.
- We Learn lessons, life is a full-time informal school in which we get enrolled as we are born. Every person we meet, every incident that happens in our life gives us a lesson.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons and growth is a process of experimentation. Even "Failures" are a part of the process of self growth,which ultimately leads to "success".
- A lesson is repeated until we learn something, but is presented in various forms, we learn one lesson then life offers us another challenge to teach us a new lesson.
- If we do not learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are the result of our fears, when we clear the inner obstructions our outside world changes. Pain makes us who we are and that is how the universe gets our attention.
- When we change our self due to certain situation that we have faces, that means that we have learned a lesson.A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
- The happenings of our lives totally depend on us,Life is a canvas and we paint it, it's better to take the charge of your life on your own otherwise you will get crushed by others.
- Our subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences and people we attract. The only foolproof way to know what we want is to see within ourselves and consider what we have to fulfill our goals. There are no victims only students,and i believe self pity is a curse.
- Life is a consequence of what we do, judgments hold the pattern in place. We should depend on ourselves and just should do our best.
- Our answers lie inside us. As children we get guidance from others, as we grow and get mature we trust our hearts, where the Laws of Spirits are written. We can know more than we have heard or read or been told. All we need to do is to look, listen and trust our inner self.
- We can remember and forget any time we want to wish. That helps in living a better life and we can become content human beings.
Humanity's purpose is indefinitely unknown. Everyone has their beliefs, their superstitions, their religion. Almost every civilization known to man has created some form of spirituality in search of a purpose or calling. The fact is we are not certain of the question that why we are here. But that mystery in itself can be riveting! We are in fact animals with complex minds, but we have strived to define our being since ancient times.and i strongly believe that we all have a purpose to live. We recognize beauty in our surroundings, experience intense emotions and are capable of loving beyond what we ever imagined possible. Our advancements surprise even ourselves. I believe in spiritual growth as well, we can feel a connection with nature and the spirits of the people we deeply love. We are human beings walking this earth influencing others and our surroundings through everyday journeys, that in itself is amazing. Life is a process, we get processed through it's experiences and learn the lessons of humanity.
Fundamentals Of Humanity:
We humans are social beings. We come into the world as the result of others actions. We survive here in dependence on others. Whether we like it or not, there is hardly a moment of our lives when we do not benefit from other's activities. For this reason it is hardly surprising that most of our happiness arises in the context of our relationships with others.
Self-governance, Love of Wisdom, Understanding, Harmony, Scientific outlook, Surrender to Divinity and Ceremonial magic Ritualistic worship are the 7 fundamental impulses and these get reflected as Seven Rays of Development for the present humanity. All the seven are necessary for one's being but 'one' dominates and leads the individual to the top. Harmony is the fourth step, the intermediary. The first there qualities are tending towards Self-reliance while the latter three are indicative of the final devotion one must give attention to. A way or the other, all these are expressions of love, which is the total/ ultimate quality one must move to.
In today's world most of the people have become selfish and self-centered, life in general is moving on reflecting the phrase "survival of the strongest", and all the good virtues are dusted down by the materialistic goals and the greed for achievements. And the bottom line is that I strongly believe in humanity but i cannot believe or trust the human beings.