How to Improve Your Student's Math Skills
What Is Mathletics?
Mathletics is an online mathematics resource that builds students' skills and confidence through structured-- results driven-- recognize and reward systems. The program comes fully aligned to the common core standards, but also includes hundreds of other curriculums from around the world.
STUDENT CENTER OVERVIEW
Interested in a Trial?
In previous years Mathletics required a purchase in order for a parent to attain this great prodcut. However, using the link below you can sign up for a free 10 day trial!
This trial offer also includes a special promocode reducing the cost below any other offer currently available (6/26/2012)
*Currently the offer is only valid for the United States and Latin America.
Benefits of Mathletics
Mathletics is driven by results. It is about engaging students every day with personalized, adaptive questions that respond to student's abilities.
- Millions of students around the world use Mathletics- and through the program's live gamming engine they all have the opportunity to play each other!
- Immediate question feedback ensures that students see where they have been successful and where they are making mistakes rather than having to wait to be graded.
- Unlockable games, printable certificates, an interactive avatar, and a Hall of Fame keep students interested and motivated in continuing their coursework.
- Parent Centers keep parents in the loop providing weekly reports on student performance as well as the ability to jump into the student's account and see what the student is up to!
Using a Tablet device?
Find the SAMSUNG MATHLETICS APP here.
Looking to access flash based programming on your iPad?
There is a free solution: The Rover APP
Education has no limits, so why should your education browser!
Rover is the only education browser for your iPad, designed specially for teachers and students of all ages. Rover brings the best K-12 online learning content to your fingertips, including access to content ordinarily unavailable on the iPad (e.g. Flash content).
Rover is powered by the iSwifter platform (the world's first cloud-based Flash streaming platform for mobile devices), and is specifically designed based on guidance from teachers, IT directors and administrators from schools around the country.
- Content-filtering in the cloud ensures students are protected from inappropriate content
- No personal data about users is tracked
- Firewall friendly solution works with existing IT standards and systems in schools
- Easy-to-use and intuitive for teachers as well as students
Note: Rover requires a Wi-Fi connection.
More by this Author
For almost 30 years, political historian Allan J. Lichtman's "keys to the White House" has been the most accurate advanced forecasting model of American presidential elections. So what about 2016?
On July 6, 1854, a crowd that numbered as high as 10,000, crowded into Jackson, Michigan in what has often been considered the founding of the Republican Party. In just six politically charged years, the coalition of...
The Guardian published an op-ed by an unidentified author explaining how a secular worldview nearly turned him into an "alt-right" racist. The article appears to be a hoax but is still spreading
No comments yet.