Stop Wasting Your Money
Are You Burning Your Money?
Stop Wasting Money
The money that you work hard to earn, you are burning, or in other word wasting. Learn how to stop wasting your money.
*Pay off ALL of Your Debts
* Stop wasting money on subscriptions, such as Netflix, Blockbusters, etc
*Pay off ALL your credit cards, and cut up and destroy those you are not using
You are destroying those cards for two reasons:
* If you are not using them, destroy them
*If you have more credit cards than you need, destroy them, eliminates the impulse for you to use them on an impulse shopping spree
* Trim the fat on your cell phone bill - Get rid of all of the misc fees on your bill
* Eat at home more, and don't waster food, there is a staggering stat on how much food a family wastes in month.
* Never pay FULL sticker price for a new car, if at all buy a nice Used car with a clean title
* Ditch your Cable and Satellite Providers - Cable and all of those Satellite companies will one day be a thing of the past, simply because you can watch all of your movies online. Stop wasting your money on these vendors, ditch them.
*Learn how to protect yourself from identity theft too
* Last but not least, learn how to save at least $2.00 a day, and watch your money grow.
More by this Author
The cell phone has virtually replaced the home phone. You see people out in public using their cell phones everywhere. Cell phones have almost become that indispensable item that we can not live without in our society...
In today's society people are going to have babies. Frankly, I believe that a woman should have an abortion, ONLY where she was raped, or the pregnancy threatens the mothers life, or the baby is deformed or the baby...
There was a book I once read when I worked for a huge corporation; it was entitled, “Thriving on Chaos.” Basically, it was a book about the nonsense or political games that people and management played in...
No comments yet.