Why Choose Private Education?
Why Go Private?
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
If you get it free, that's what it's worth. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
If you pay for it, you get to tell them what you want, and demand value for money. Unlike state education. Enough said.
Benefits Of Private School Vs. Public School
How to Get a Place In A Private School!
Many Private Schools use SSAT and ISEE exams as entrance tests. You need to pass them. How? -> Perfect Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
- Read as much as possible on the subject.
- Work on your problem areas.
- Study methods of taking multiple choice tests. (*)
- READ THE QUESTION!
- ANSWER the question they asked. Don't answer the question you WISH they'd asked.
* eg, Go through and answer ALL the questions you are SURE of, then go back and spend more time on the ones you are less sure about. On muti-choice tests, If you REALLY don't know the answer, PUT SOMETHING! If there are 5 possible answers then you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting it right. If you leave it blank, you got it wrong.
Consider Boarding Schools..
Boarding Schools provide a unique, immersive learning experience.
Your child will be immersed in the school environment. Encouraged to take part in extra-curricular activities (without the hassle of getting them back from school at odd times).
No distractions - no unsavoury students to worry about - you are all PAYING for this privilege..
It all depends on you and your child - will they benefit from this or not. Equally, it depends on YOUR lifestyle.
Does Your Child Attend Private School?See results without voting
Get Help To Pay Your Fees!
So, you've decided to go private, but you find you can't afford to eat?
Get HELP! It's called "Tuition Assistance".
It's available, but you need to ask for it.
So ASK FOR IT.
Look up "Tuition Assistance" on Google, or try the Government websites.
Would you LIKE your child to attend private school?See results without voting
- The Advantages of Private Education
Outstanding Facilities. Fee-Paying schools tend to have better facilities than state schools, due mainly to the way they are funded - i.e. your school fees, and also donations from ex-students. A private school will usually ...
- Las Vegas Education Department
- Private Schools in Las Vegas
Private Schools in Las Vegas is dedicated to providing information on the best schools and private education in the Las Vegas area
Education Statistics for USA
The above chart show a breakdown on maximum educational achievement.
However, there don't appear to be any available statistics to show us how privately educated students fare against publicly-educated ones.
That would be far more interesting, damning (against public), and probably explains why the statistics are not available.
Percentage of Students in Private Education
Trends in Private Education
As you can see in the chart above, the actual percentage of students in private education has actually decreased overall, from about 12% to 9% in recent years.
There may be a number of factors for this:
1. Many private schools are Catholic-Run schools, which are experiencing a drop in registrations generally.
2. Increased numbers of student registrations overall, ie the number of private school students may be static, but the overall number may be rising.
© 2013 Paul Rak
No comments yet.