Run Butt Naked, Five Things I Wish To Do Before I Leave This Earth
Places To Go And Things To See
Places to go and things to see, that should be my motto as we all have many things we wish to accomplish before leaving this Earth. I started with a hundred things I wish to do before I leave this earth and decided after the request was only asking for five in which paradigmshift so graciously bestowed, I figured I could share the top five things I wish to do before I leave this earth and leave the other ninety-five for later as this hub would end up being quite lengthy. People would get bored and run for the hills if I listed them all. Beginning with number 5.
5. Run Butt naked in the woods , you know like Tarzan and Jane only I don't want to swing on a vine as I certainly do not want a vine burn, ouch!!!
4. Get Breast Implants like the ones on mdvaldosta hub page, they always say bigger is better!!
3. Recieve a signed autograph by Pest and Goldentoad before they become famous as once that happens they will forget all about us! They will go off with the petroleum jelly, margaritas and beer, but I do hope that Toad remembers his credit card!
2. Get a score of 100 on HubPages at least 2 times and have it last for at least
3 seconds, just enough to click it on my digital camera!
1. Now if I named my number one then you would not be curious about the other ninety-five so I will leave it for another time.
So here ends my list of places to go and things to see , as I want to go to the woods and I want 2 autographs, signed, sealed , delivered and a score of a 100 that I can click and see on my digital camera, is that much to ask for?
More by this Author
Elizabethan Era vs. the 21st Century. A humorous side to how they lived versus how we live today. Hair dye made from urine? Not bathing?
Originating in the 1890s, pin up girls became very popular in the 1930s when the image of beautiful women began to flourish.
The similarities and differences between the rise and fall of Rome Empire in 365 A.D. and the United States in the 21st Century? Are we parallel?