Here Are the 25 Ways To Make People Smile Instantly
Smiling is a great way to build a connection among people. It's like a bridge between two hearts. Smiling also the simplest, easiest, and cheapest way of improving our looks and even moods. The fact is it takes only 17 muscles to smile, but you need about 43 to frown so why we have to waste our energy frowning when we could just smiling. When you smile, your brain releases endorphines that make you feel happy and better. I found that women smile a lot more than men and more easier to greet another person than men. OK, now here are the 25 ways to make people smile and maybe there are more ways but I just found around 25.
1. Greet your neighbor today and make eye contact.
2. Send some flower to your partner or spouse at work.
3. Give your partner a surprise call at work just to say Hi..
4. Compliment your co worker's appearance today
5. Send a surprise and unusual gift to your parents like cakes, flower, books, or chocolate.
6. Donate something to charity like your money, your books etc
7. Hold the door for someone who is walking behind you.
8. Send a card to your friend or family member letting them know what a good friend and family they are.
9. Call your granny for no reason.
10. Tell your kids that you love them.
11. Take a friend out for lunch.
12. Share your funny stories with friends.
13. Give your partner or spouse a hug for no reason.
14. Send funny picture to your friend's e mail.
15. Leave a joke on on your friend's answering machine.
16. Share your umbrella on rainy day.
17. Arrange an indoor picnic for your children on a rainy day.
18. Bake some cookies and share them with friends.
19. Ask your friend if they need something while you're out of town.
20. Tell your partner or your spouse that you love him/her.
21 Tell your kids that you really proud of them.
22. Cook something special for your family.
23 Tell someone that you thought about them the other day.
24. Ask your child to share some candies to their friends.
25. Just give a smile to a stranger in the road say Good Morning, or Hi.
So, do you want to put a smile on someone's face today ? You may try those steps above. It won't cost you a dime and be carefull smile could be very contagious :)
More by this Author
After watching some of Korean's Saeguk Dramas like Jewel in The Palace and The Great Queen Seon Deok, I've learned many things, like how Korean people really admire their history and culture that finally made me a total...
Also known as Jeppangwang Kim Tak Goo. Genre : Romance, Family Episode : 30 Broadcast Network : KBS2, From June 2009 to October 2010 Director : Han Joon Seo Scriptwriter : Kang Eun Kyung Main Cast Yoon Shi Yoon as Kim...
I don't know about you, but in my country there is one Korean Historical drama that really attract many attention lately. That's The Great Queen Seon Deok (Seon Deok Yeo Wang). My national TV that had the broadcast...