Homer Simpson Quotes Top 15
Homer Relaxing at Home
The world according to Homer Simpson, my top 15 Homer Simpson Quotes.
15) If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing!
14) If it doesn't have Siamese twins in a jar, it is not a fair.
13) English? who needs that? I'm never going to England.
12) Roads are just a suggestion, Marge, Just like Pants.
11) Is the poop deck really what I think it is?
10) Vampires are make-believe, just like elves,gremlins and Eskimos.
09) Stupidity got us into this mess- and stupidity will get us out.
08) If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why'd he make them so tasty?
07) A woman is like a beer,they look good, they smell good and you'd step over your own mother to get one.
06) Donuts- is there anything they can't do?
05) It takes two to lie, Marge - one to lie and one to listen.
04) Kids you tried your best and failed miserably. the lesson is never try.
03) Pork chops and bacon my two favorite animals.
02) If the Bible has taught us anything - which it hasn't - it's that girls should stick to girls' sports like hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing and such and such.
and we have a joint number 1)
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English.
and) Homer no function beer well without.
Simpsons Movie Trailer
About Homer Simpson
Birthplace: North Carolina.
Height: Six feet tall.
Weight: Fluctuates from 239 to a whopping 315 lbs.!
Residence: Evergreen Terrace, the nicest upper-lower-middle class section of Springfield.
Occupation: Safety inspector at Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.
Likes: Donuts and Duff Beer.
Dislikes: His boss, Mr. Burns, and his neighbor, Ned Flanders.
Love him or hate him Homer Simpson is one of the funniest characters on TV
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE6
Ten old favorite Scottish songs for children with video.
You may moan, you may groan but you sure will not get a laugh at any of the 100 worst jokes ever told.
What time do my wages actually go into my bank account? A list of times that banks update user accounts and release funds.