Special Movies I've Seen
I am a huge fan of movies and i love to watch all types of movies specially classic romantic, action and sci-fi movies. Here i wanna share some special movies i have seen.
1. The very first special movie for me is Akira Kurosawa's masterpiece "Seven Samurai". I feel lucky that i have seen this gold movie. it was made many years ago and compared to recent films, its neither glamorous nor glittery, but it has an inherent beauty which made it a classic one. More importantly every scene was near to perfection and the whole movie is so natural compared to todays special effect loaded movies. All central characters acted perfectly and seems it was possible only by them. And its not about any happy ending, rather it gives us an option to end it by ourselves.
2. My second choice is classic gold "The Godfather". Many Hollywood legends have starred in this movie namely Marlon Brando, Al Pachino, Robert de nero along with other legends. you know what i really love these kind of classic thrillers and actions not having any special effects, these movies are so live!
3. The next one is the romance classic "Casablanca". Filmed in 1942 this movie has so much to give even today in our fast going life. The cinematography and the use of lights and shades are splendid which you wont get in any colour film. And its also not a typical happy ending movie, you would be thinking of it even after it's ended!
4. My next choice is City of God. It's an amazingly vibrant movie full of killing scene but yet the inner beauty of this movie would certainly enchant you. The actors specially teen agers acted so perfectly, it would be a pleasant surprise for you!
5. This one is a Spanish beauty, another excellent creation of Pedro Almodovar. Such a romantic movie is worthy of watching several times. "Talk to Her" is all about the love of a man toward a woman who was in coma for a long time. And it's indeed an exceptional one.
Thats all for now! Its my first writing as a hubber, and i'm very excited to be one of this community. i don't write that much, so i don't know whether you would like it or not, yet i hope u would like it. Thank you all.
More by this Author
Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) is a South Asian country which has celebrated 39 years of its independence. It's one of the trios of Indian subcontinent and holds rich history and culture of more than 4000 years....
Ancient Bengal (Bangladesh, west Bengal, Tripura, Orissa and Bihar and some parts of Assam) was the land of ancient civilization and cultures where it possessed a rich culture of its own at the same time different...