Wimbledon 2009 Championship
The 2009 Championships
2009 Wimbledon Championships: 22nd June – 5th July
- Tuesday 9 June Wild Cards announced
- Monday 15 June Qualifying starts
- Wednesday 17 June Seedings announced
- Thursday 18 June Qualifying ends
- Friday 19 June Wimbledon Draw
- Monday 22 June Wimbledon 2009 starts
- Saturday 4 July Ladies' Singles Final
- Sunday 5 July Men's Singles Final
The following events will be contested at The Championships
- Gentlemen's Singles (128 player draw)
- Ladies' Singles (128 draw)
- Gentlemen's Doubles (64 draw)
- Ladies' Doubles (64 draw)
- Mixed Doubles (48 draw)
- Boys' Singles (64 draw)
- Boys' Doubles (32 draw)
- Girls' Singles (64 draw)
- Girls' Doubles (32 draw)
- Gentlemen's Invitation Doubles (8 pairs Round Robin)
- Senior Gentlemen's Invitation Doubles (8 pairs Round Robin)
- Ladies' Invitation Doubles (8 pairs Round Robin)
- Gentlemen's Wheelchair Doubles (4 pairs)
Prize at stake:
In 2009, the All England Club will award £12,550,000 in prize money to competitors at The Championships. This is an increase of 6.2% on the 2008 Prize Money (£11.812,000).
More by this Author
To be a good boyfriend, you have to have good relationship skills. You have to be willing to make sacrifices for the woman that you are with, and you have to be trustworthy. Your priority should be making...
This article is based from the book of Jose Rizal (blue covered book) which was written by Zaide. This novel is a sequel to the Noli. It has a little humor, less idealism, and less romance than the Noli Me Tangere....
The novel Noli Me Tangere contains 63 chapters and epilogue. It begins with a reception given by Capitan Tiago (Santiago de los Santos) at his house in Calle Analogue (now Juan Luna Street) on the last day of October....
No comments yet.