World's Most Perplexing Questions
There are many things mankind will perhaps never know the answers to. Or if there are answers they’re never implemented. Consider the following:
- Cold cereal boxes are never completely full. The explanation is “some settling may have occurred.” Couldn’t they just shake the box and then add the rest?
- Why do some drivers race to pass you and once they do, immediately exit?
- Why do men have more hair in their nose than women?
- Why call it a T.V. set when there’s only one?
- Why do dogs get mad when someone blows in their face, but stick their head out of the car window?
- What’s with people who order cheeseburgers and large fries…then get a diet soda?
- Why don’t we see psychics winning the lottery?
- Why can't women apply mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why do people fill their garage with junk, but leave expensive cars in the driveway?
- Why do people have to turn the car radio volume down when looking for an address?
- Why do banks leave vault doors open but chain pens to the counter?
- Why is the word “abbreviated" not abbreviated?
- Why are they called “free gifts” when the definition of gift means free?
- Why can healthy people buy cigarettes at the front counter, but sick people have to walk to the rear of a store to get prescriptions filled?
- If the Barbie doll is so popular why do people have to buy her friends?
- Why is it, power outages are reported on T.V. when no one has power to watch it?
- If the people who wrote the Bible believed the earth was flat, why should we believe anything else they had to say?
- Why take life seriously when nobody’s getting out alive anyway?
- What’s another word for thesaurus?
- How do snowplow drivers get to work?
- How does someone "draw a blank?”
- Why do people kill themselves struggling to “keep up with the Joneses” when it’s so much easier to drag them down to your level?
- How do deer know they’re supposed to cross at the yellow road sign?
- If it’s called a “hearing” do deaf people get to attend?
- What do cheeses say when someone takes their photo?
- Why do people think pushing buttons on a remote with low batteries harder will somehow make it work better?
- If a mute swears do they have to wash their hands with soap?
- When a mime gets arrested is it still a requirement to tell them they have the right to remain silent?
- Why is bottled water required to have an ingredient label?
- If it's, as it’s been said, we’re here to help others, what are the others here for?
- Do psychics ever get a real surprise birthday party?
- Why does equipment used to administer lethal injections have to be sterilized?
- How can there be a self-help group?
- Why do stores open around the clock need locks on the doors?
- If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, why practice?
- Are caskets sold with lifetime warranties?
- Why is it people talking to God are said to be praying but those that God answers are considered nuts?
- Are they any misguided missiles?
- How can there be a civil war?
- If it is illegal to drink and drive why do bars have parking lots?
- Why does it take15 minutes to cook minute rice?
- Why do people waste their time reading stupid questions like these?
More by this Author
There are many myths and stories floating around about “Hotel California”. Very few, if any, have any substance. For instance, one myth claims the name refers to a mental hospital in Camarillo, CA.
In the beginning God created human governments and we all know what happened after that. Old fashioned American humor.
CB's beccame popular during the 1970's. Partly because of the 1973 oil crisis and a nationwide 55 mph speed limit. CB’s were used to help truckers locate stations having fuel and avoiding speed traps