spartucusjones profile image 91

What is your guilty pleasure song?

Do you have a song that you are not quick to admit that you like? For example maybe you are a Heavy Metal fan who sings that Celine Dion song from Titanic while in the shower. Or you could be a hardcore Celine Dion fan who doesn't want their friends to know that they secretly headbang to Slayer's Raining Blood. Or you could be an elitist music snob who only listens to obscure indie bands that no one had ever heard of, but there is that one top 40 pop song...

0

Best Answer Natasha Peters says

• Bk42author profile image

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) 2 years ago

I have to admit I soft spot for Call Me Maybe, too! (I'm also a fan rock/indie) When it came out I thought it kind of goofy & cute but then my 3 year old niece took a liking to that song & would try to sing & dance to it so now I like it.

bethperry profile image87

bethperry says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 2 years ago

Thank a lot, I now have that song stuck in my head! It is definitely one that makes you feel guilty about enjoying, because it is terrible, but catchy all at the same time.

Bk42author profile image81

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 2 years ago

It is not the type of thing I generally listen to, but I must admit that it is catchy.

ilikegames profile image81

Sarah Forester (ilikegames) says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 2 years ago

I love that song as well. But any reason why you would feel guilty for liking it?

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 2 years ago

Your secret is safe with me!

spartucusjones profile image91

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

Lee Lee 513 profile image60

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) says

• spartucusjones profile image

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) 2 years ago

I quite often have that happen with lyrics. I don't always realize what the lyrics are until I start singing them out loud and I am like wow! Are those really the lyrics?