Bring Back Vampire High

1. grotchops profile image61
    grotchopsposted 7 years ago

The chances of bringing Vampire High back to the screen hinges on the public interest generated now. I would dearly love to share my afflicition with the world so that all can enjoy this unique Vampire story. Others have copied its story over the years but they do not compare to the original.This is the basic introduction to the show.

Each episode is a chronicle entry in Dr. Murdoch�s log of the Vampire experiment: its trials and tribulations.

At stake is not only the survival of this enlightened sect of Vampires but of the human race as well.

While each episode is self-contained with a brand new challenge for the Vampire high schoolers, there is the continuing through-line of the Fury�s attempt to seek them out and exterminate them.

And my favorite point of interest in the show is trying to discover Who,What, and where did the Professor come from. A very enigmatic character I am sure everyone would be curious about him.

Please visit my site to help me prove that interest is still there and even consider becoming a member it would appreciated.There are fantastic site updates planned to fire up everyone's imagination.So PLEASE visit my site to prove that the Broadcasting Companies were wrong in cancelling this show.

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I got to love that show too, lol would be nice if they brought it back even it is not my age group tongue lol lol I support the idea for new shows! big_smile