jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Schwarzenegger's mistress breaks silence

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Schwarzenegger's mistress breaks silence

Arnold Schwarzenegger's former housekeeper has spoken out about having a child with the ex-governor, saying her son Joseph only learned about a year ago who his father was.
    Mildred Baena has kept a low profile since the revelations of her affair with the former California governor sparked a tabloid frenzy.
    The scandal exploded into public view after Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver announced in May that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Then came an admission by the former two-term governor a week later that he fathered a child with a member of the household staff. Baena reportedly worked for Schwarzenegger and Shriver for 20 years.
    In an interview published Tuesday by Hello! magazine, Baena said that when her now 13-year-old son, Joseph, learned who his father was his response was simply: "Cool!"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110614/ap_ … gger_baena

I guess he jsut realized that he was rich also! wink

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

But I wonder how this child and the other children from his marriage to M. Shriver will be affected or maybe be emotionally scarred. Adults make the mistakes and children pay the consequences.

3. fetty profile image77
    fettyposted 5 years ago

I also feel sorry for the Maria Shriver children and all the employees who had knowledge of what was going on. How sad! Maria has never been a physical beauty but she is a brilliant, accomplished, loving and generous person, mother, friend and spouse. Her children have to been hurting inside for their mother, and even this new found brother. Arnold has really created a Pandora's box that probably will never go away. He appears to be one short-sighted , self-centered narcissist, who has always had a wandering eye and wandering hands to boot.

1. 69
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If she is so brillant, why didn't she see what happened.  Pretty sure there were plenty of clues if she wanted to see.  Perhaps she didn't.  Perhaps she like going along for the ride.
      She'll fade away and he'll make millions, after the legal issues go away.
      Neither one apparently thought about the kids.

4. nlwaters01 profile image60
    nlwaters01posted 5 years ago

I heard about this and I would have responded the same way if I was the kid. However, Its a real shame that men do that. This is just proof that it doesn't matter who you are. When you mess up, consequences follow and they will live with you for a very long time. And to think that their kids played together for so long!