Wonderfully Talented Students

1. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 3 years ago

Today I witnessed another fantastic recital for Joanna's Kids R It in the Sacramento, California area.  There were wonderfully talented students ranging in age from toddlers to senior citizens.  If ever you have the opportunity to enroll your students in Joanna's Kids R It or have the opportunity to experience the creative expression of one of Joanna's recitals, absolutely be there! 

Joanna,  Thank you for once again sharing your outstanding talent with our community.  Thank you for sharing your talent with us through your students, your instructors, other staff members and even your volunteers.  Joanna's Kids R It and your wonderfully organized shows is absolutely appreciated throughout our family and with everyone else who has had the opportunity to see one of your performances.

Two of my granddaughters performed today and both left the theatre with smiles of pride and satisfaction on their faces.  They have learned a great deal from you, your instructors and through their performances.  I personally believe that you all help us maintain a quality of life for our children that can enable them to become healthy and happy individuals.

Again, I thank you.