How to marinate raw fish- Nordic /northern European way (Finnish)- Graavimarinoitua kuha
Please check the picture guide at the end of the article
What you need
1. Fish fila, preferably of [kuha (Finnish) or Zander (German), pike perch (English)], Sarkiiahven (Finnish) or Siika kuha (Finnish)/ whitefish (English)
3. Olive oil (or vegetable oil)
4. Citrone - 2
5. Onion - 2 (preferably red onion)
6. dill (Swedish)
7. Enbar -katajan marja (Swedish) / Juniper (juniper)
10. A bowl to keep the fish
11. cutting plate
13. spice grinder
How to prepare
1. Take two fish filas and remove the part containing spikes
2. Make filas into very small pieces
3. Add 2 tea spoons of honey
4. Add also 2 deci liters of oil
5. Add juice from 2 citrones
6. Cut the onion into small pieces as in and add to the fish
7. Spread dill on the top
8. take 5-6 pieces of Enbär and crush in the spice grinder and add them to the fish
9. Add 2 tea spoon salt (need to add more later, if needed)
10. Mix the fish and the other ingrediants together as in figure
11. Keep them in the fridge for 2 days
Marinated fish is now ready to be served with the main dish.
More by this Author
Running a family is not an easy business. It needs lots of patience. You have to understand, two different personalities, two different human beings are living together. No way, they will think in the same way. Their...
In this article I like to share with you some of the natural remedies I tried in order to treat diarrhea. These are home remedies that you can try. You can use these diarrhea medicines for children as well as when you...
How to avoid farting while pregnant: Tips for husbands for how to get over their pregnant wife's farting. Just for the fun of it, read this article.