20 things you can do with a package of m&m's.
Everyone knows M&M's are a fun candy coated chocolate treat, but what else can you do with them besides the obvious? Here's a list of 20 things you can do with M&M's instead of (or before) eating them.
1. Organize them into a bar graph by color, and see if they are evenly distributed. You can use more than one package for comparison.
2. Conduct a taste test with a few friends to see if there is any difference in taste.
3. Glue them to a sheet of paper to form a pattern or picture.
4. See how long they take to melt at various temperatures OR test if they actually do melt in your mouth, but not your hand.
5. Fill a can or jar with them, and shake it like a maraca.
6.Throw them at people.
7. Try to sell them, and inform anyone who buys that you're saving up for more M&M's.
8. Use them to build a 3D figure or sculpture.
9. Give them to someone who is having a bad day. (Chocolate makes everything better).
10. Use them as rewards/incentives for children.
11. Empty the package into your pocket, and ride a roller coaster. Count how many you have before and after.
12. Order the personalized ones as a gift for someone, or for a special event.
13. Try to remove the candy covering without damaging the chocolate.
14. Fill clear glass jars with a single color, and use them to decorate.
15. Leave a trail of M&M's leading to a gift or surprise for your special someone.
16. Use them in a dessert recipe, such as brownies or sugar cookies.
17. Leave them out somewhere, and see how long it takes for someone to pick them up.
18. Try balancing an M&M on your nose, tongue, head, etc.
19. Market them in your own packages as W&W's.
20. Alphabetize them!
More by this Author
Fat Princess is a fun, PS3-exclusive game, available through the PlayStation Network Store. Developed by Titan Studios and published through Sony Computer Entertainment, the game was released in America at the end of...