Seven Layer Mexican Dip
The 7 Layers:
- Taco seasoning creamy spread
- Black olives
- Green Onions
Rate this dip!
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can Fritos bean dip
- 1 package of guacamole dip
- 1 C sour cream
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz package shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- Mix the plain refried beans with the bean dip, spread in the bottom of a 13 x 9 glass dish.
- Spread guacamole dip over the beans.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, and taco seasoning in a separate bowl until creamy. Spread this layer of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle enough cheese to cover the creamy mixture.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and green onions to the top.
- Serve cold with fresh tortilla chips or Fritos scoops.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...