Best Ever Melting Moments, Easy to make Melting Moments Recipe
Enjoy these Melting Moments with a coffee
- 250 grams Butter (unsalted), (softened)
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour
- 200 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 2/3 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Grated lemon skin
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
Best ever Melting Moments Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine 200g softened butter and 60g icing sugar in the bowl or electric mixer and beat with the paddle attachment on high speed for 5 minutes. Keep mixing until the mixture is pale and light. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour, then beat on low to combine.
- Scoop the mixture (using an ice-cream scoop) into balls. You should fit about 15-20 balls on a tray at a time. Avoid overcrowding.
- Use a fork to press each ball down into a disc. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bottoms are very light golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture. You want to have 40 pieces in total.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the extra butter and icing sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add the lemon zest and best to combined.
- Spread the butter mixture over the flat side of half the biscuits and sandwich together with remaining biscuits.
More by this Author
This melt in your mouth, moist and fluffy cake is absolutely delicious. Unlike other recipes this recipe is neither dry nor dense. The texture is just perfect with the right amount of dates.
Easy to make Greek Easter Biscuits with crushed almonds. Quick and easy to make, these Greek Biscuits are the perfect treat for the young and old. Make some for Easter, Christmas or just because...
How do you like your meat to be cooked? Rare, medium, well done, a little in between? The art of cooking red meat can have an impact on both flavour and health. Experiment and you will see