How to make the Best Homemade Vegetable Dip
I make this dip to go with raw vegetables, for every event and social gathering that I have. I have never met anyone who didn't love it. Dip is especially good with broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, celery, cucumbers and baby tomatoes.
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Measure 1 cup mayonaise (NOT miracle whip) in glass measuring cup.
- Add all additional ingredients to the mayonaise.
- Mix well.
- Dip will have a yellowish tint with what looks like brown freckles.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
- Be ready for people to ask you if there is more, or if they can get the recipe!
Beginning Your Dip
More by this Author
Here are some things you can do for your baby to help them and you feel better when they have a cold. When a baby has a regular common cold, there is nothing a doctor can do for or give your baby. A doctor will most...
Help for parents struggling to create a positive relationship with their spouse's ex and put the children first.