Champagne Punch Recipe
The Best Summer Champagne Punch Recipe
As summer arrives we are in the need for a good summertime adult champagne punch recipe. We are looking for something crisp, fruity, bubbly and refreshing with a little kick. So I started searching the Internet for a great summer punch idea and with a little trial and error came up with a champagne punch that will knock your socks off.
- 12 ounce can Cranberry Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Thawed but chilled
- 12 ounce can Pink Lemonade Concentrate, Thawed but chilled
- 6 ounce can Limeade, Thawed but chilled
- 1 and 1/2 liters Club Soda, Chilled
- 1 bottle Sweet White Wine, Chilled
- 2 bottles Sparkling Moscato or sweet Champagne, Chilled
- 1 Bag frozen Raspberries, Garnish on top
- 2 full fresh Limes, Garnish on top; thin sliced
- Fresh Mint leaves, Garnish on top
- First of all I like to make an ice ring the night before to float in the punch and keep it chilled. Just take half water and half cranberry juice or all cranberry juice and pour it into a bunt pan just below half way, you can even add some fruit if you would like. Freeze this over night and it will be ready to float in your punch
- Slowly add all of the juice concentrates to a large punch bowl
- Slowly pour in the club soda followed by the wine and champagne
- Gently float your ice ring on top
- Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and mint leaf
Well there you have it my favorite summertime punch recipe ever. There are several similar recipes like this online but if you make this to a T you wont be disappointed. If you would like an extra little naughty kick you can always add a splash of Grey Goose Vodka. This is a perfect party beverage for vacations and trips to Florida with your friends, unless you already live in Florida, either way enjoy this sparkling punch and remember to drink responsibly. Mike F.
More by this Author
Before I give you this complex whipped Vodka Root Beer Float recipe lets remember this is an adult version of a root beer float on ice so please keep it away from the children. This is so refreshing on a hot summer day...
Learn how to make this delicious drink.
The best around. Step by step instructions, Weight Watchers points, and instructional video. This is an easy must-serve.