Christmas Snack: Snowman S'more Sled
Easy Christmas Snack
Make this delicious snack with your friends and family. It's the perfect treat for the holiday season! Use what you already have around the house or stock up on some tasty ingredients to make this no bake snowman s'more sled.
What You'll Need
- Large marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Orange Slices (candy)
- White frosting
- Candy canes
- Hershey's milk chocolate bars
- Black frosting tube
- butter knife
1. Unwrap two candy canes.
2. Spread a thin layer of icing on the back side of a graham cracker. Do the same for another one.
3. Arrange graham crackers on top of the candy canes to make a sled.
4. Spread a thin layer of icing on the bottom of a Hershey's chocolate bar and place it on top of the graham crackers to start creating the s'more.
5. Attach two marshmallows together with icing. Then poke the pretzel sticks into the bottom marshmallow to create arms.
6. Cut off the edge of an orange slice with scissors to make the snowman's nose. Attach it to the top marshmallow with icing.
7. Use the black frosting tube to add eyes and a mouth to the snowman's head.
8. Spread icing on the bottom of the marshmallow and place it on top of the chocolate bar to complete the s'more sled.
- Cute Christmas Crafts
Learn how to make easy, decorative Christmas crafts.
- Christmas: Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Use these unique stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas this year.
- Bookworm Christmas Decor
Craft your own Christmas decorations out of old and new books.
- Natural Christmas Ornaments
Make your own ornaments fashioned from natural materials.
More by this Author
Choose your favorite latte art and learn how to make some of your own.
Learn about the pumpkin spice flavored food, drinks, and candy available for the fall season.
These healthy after-school snacks are easily assembled and easily eaten.