Cranberry and Coriander Chutney
- 4 Cups Raspberries
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Apple Cider
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander, Ground
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until chutney is reduced to 3 and 1/4 cups, stirring frequently.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and let cool.
- Serve, or refrigerate. Chutney can be prepared up to a week in advance, and stored, covered, in the fridge.
More by this Author
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
No comments yet.