Crispy Meat Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 kilo ground pork, (or chicken)
- 1 pc carrot, finely chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp flour, (and extra flour for coating)
- 1 pc green bell pepper, finely chopped
- spring roll wrapper
- oil for deep frying
- seasoning powder mix
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix together ground meat, carrots, onions, garlic, bell pepper, egg and flour. Add salt, pepper and seasoning powder mix. Mix until well blended.
- Wrap a spoonful of the mix and roll. Seal the wrapper with egg white.
- Cut into two or 3 pieces and dip both ends in a flour.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve hot with sauce.
More by this Author
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
Water Spinach is a green leafy vegetable also known as kangkong, water morning glory, chinese spinach, or swamp cabbage. There are plenty of other names for it as well. It easily grows in swampy area or on moist soil....
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
No comments yet.