Delicious & Easy: NO BAKE Key Lime Cheesecake Pie
Also by this Author...
No worries! Even if you can't cook to save your life, you can make this super-easy pie. No need to tell your special someone or invited guests that your dessert is a "no-brainer," let them think you spent hours in the kitchen. This brilliant concoction came to me courtesy of my mom, who served it at her last dinner party where it was a smashing a success!
- 3 to 4 fresh limes
- 1 can (8 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 oz) creme de leche
- 1 pck (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (standard size) ready- graham cracker crust
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Squeeze the limes to obtain fresh juice. Use 3 if they're big, 4 if small. Set juice aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place softened cream cheese and add creme de leche. Mix well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk. Mix until all ingredients are evenly blended and smooth (no lumps!)
- ADD LIME JUICE LAST. This is important since the lime juice will thicken the mixture.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a ready pie crust.
- Place in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours so the pie can chill and set. Serve and enjoy!
This pie is creamy, delicious, and sure to please. Try it, let me know how it turns out. Thank you for reading!
C. De Melo
Author & Artist
More by this Author
Before leaving Florence in order to spend a few months in Brazil, I showed my friend Toni some photos of Porto Alegre (the capital of Rio Grande do Sul in the south of Brazil). The first thing she asked me was, 'Why are...
bacalhau casserole ready to be served Bacalhau is the Portuguese word for codfish. More precisely, dried, salted cod (bacalhau fresco is fresh codfish). Long before refrigeration was invented, people preserved their...
pinkofperfection.com I love to entertain and have some wonderful tips to make sure that your dinner party, cocktail party, or any kind of party you throw is a SUCCESS! There is nothing worse than being invited to...