Food Should Taste Good Makes the BEST Tortilla Chips!
If you like chips, especially tortilla chips, then you have to try Food Should Taste Good's products!
Honestly, they're the best tortilla chips I've tasted by far and they're healthier than most chips out there.
They have some really creative flavors and their company is pretty awesome.
Food Should Taste Good, Inc started back in 2006 when Pete Lescoe decided to create a that actually tastes good. They are based in Needham Heights Massachusetts and are pumping out some of the healthiest and uniquely flavored tortilla chips.
What Kind of Flavors?
In fact, they have 14 different varieties which include:
- Multigrain - Flax, Sunflower, Sesame Seeds, Quinoa, Soy, Brown Rice
- Olive - Black, Green and Kalamata Olives, Garlic, Sea Salt
- Jalapeno - Diced Jalapeno Peppers, Crushed Red Peppers
- Chocolate - Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Dutch Cocoa, Vanilla, Sea Salt
- The Works! - Poppy and Caraway Seeds, Minced Garlic, Onion
- Sweet Potato - Sweet Potato
- Lime - Lime Juice, Sea Salt
- Yellow Corn - Stone Ground Yellow Corn, Sea Salt
- Blue Corn - Organic Blue Corn, Quinoa, Flax, Sunflower and Sesame Seeds, Soy, Brown Rice
- Cheddar - Cheddar Cheese, Quinoa, Flax, Sunflower and Sesame Seeds, Soy, Brown Rice
- White Cheddar - White Cheddar Cheese, Quinoa, Flax, Sunflower and Sesame Seeds, Soy, Brown Rice
- Toasted Sesame - Sesame Seeds
- Blue Corn Dipping Chips - Organic Stone Ground Blue Corn, Sea Salt
- White Corn Dipping Chips - Organic Stone Ground White Corn, Sea Salt
So you'll never get bored with these chips; they have a flavor for everyone! They even recommend what dips and other things you should try with the chips on the every bag.
9 Reasons to Love These Chips
If you're not convinced by the variety of flavors alone then take a look at how healthy these chips are.
All of their chips are...
- Gluten Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Trans Fat Free
- NOT Genetically Modified
- A Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- All Natural
- MSG Free
- Preservative Free
And most of their chips are also low in sodium and lactose free! Pretty awesome, huh?
The Original Video
I had actually bought a BUNCH of these chips to celebrate National Tortilla Chip Day on February 24th without knowing how good these things would taste.
I tried out a few of them beforehand and fell in love with the jalapeno chips. They're SO good; it's like a chip and salsa in one!
The cheddar ones were really good too.
Then I made a video to try out three of the most interesting flavors; chocolate, olive and sweet potato.
The chocolate was like opening a bag of brownies; it was such a unique flavor. I highly recommend you try them if you love chocolate!
The olive was pretty good, but even better with some Parmesan cheese on top (that was one of the suggestions on the bag).
And the sweet potato might actually be my second favorite flavor. So freaking good!
And guess what... the people at Food Should Taste Good, Inc loved the video!
They liked it so much that they sent me some more chips so that I could try out the remaining flavors and just to say thanks for making the video.
But being the nice guy that I am, I just had to make another video for them ;).
Watch the video below to see how I like the last three flavors they sent me.
What I Thought of the Last 3 Flavors
More by this Author
Here are six of the best reasons to visit the Western United States!
If you love art then you're going to love this... come check out some of the best modern day artists out there today!
Before you take any acai berry, colon cleanse, hoodia, or resveratrol supplements you need to read this to find out if they even help you lose weight!