Heavenly Marinated Chicken
A Recipe for All Occasions
Is there such a thing as a main dish that is quick, easy and will please everyone from the kids to sophisticated adults? I am happy to tell you, YES!
It's easy to make, easy to prepare, easy to cook, and little clean up. I call it heavenly because it is all these things as well as delicious! Plus, it's perfect for everything from a quick weeknight dinner to a weekend dinner party.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- chicken, preferrably breast
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag. Add chicken.
- If you have chicken breasts, I like to cut them in half so there is more surface area for marinate to flavor.
- Let marinate 6 hours to 2 days. The longer, the better.
- For best results, grill.
More by this Author
Whether you're an athlete or just on your feet a lot, you're prone to a tightness in the bottom of your foot called plantar fasciitis. Learn more about it and see how to cure yourself without medicine.
I used to work at Longhorn and this is EXACTLY the recipe the bartenders use...
It's the event before the big event...gender reveal parties are what's trending. There's no better way to allow friends and family be a part of special time of life! Learn how to throw one here...