How To Bake A Perfect Salmon
How To Bake Salmon Fish
My husband love to eat fried finger foods which is not good for his health, so I tried to bake salmon, since then he loves to eat all the time, instead of frying on the stove.
It is very simple and easy to prepared. Salmon are healthy alternative for a meal because they're low in saturated fat and high in vitamin D, one of your best "heart-healthy" foods -- citing its abundance of omega-3s.
As a wife I need to prepare a meal that my family's love to eat, and healthy.
4 slice salmon
1 piece lemon
2 tablespoon Montreal Steak
1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 cup 7 up
1 tablespoon Butter or Margarine
- Wash the salmon and drain.
- Squeeze the lemon on large bowl.
- Add all the ingredient except the fish, granulated garlic, and butter.
- Soak the fish with the seasoning leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the baking dish, and put the salmon together with the seasoning on it.
- Spread the 1/2 tablespoon butter on top then sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder on it.
- Bake for 1 hour till golden brown.
- Turn up side down and spread the 1/2 tablespoon of butter on top on then sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder on it.
- Bake again for 5 to 10 minutes, then close the oven.
- You can serve together with vegetables salad for lunch or dinner.
More by this Author
With a wide variety of both fresh and frozen fish at your local supermarket, it's easy to eat it regularly. In fact, the American Heart Association recommends eating 2 to 3 serving of fish a week to help lower...