How To Make California Style Egg Salad Sandwiches
This simple yet delicious recipe makes awesome egg salad sandwiches topped with Monterrey Jack cheese and thin slices of ripe avocado. Follow the easy instructions below to make these wonderful California-Style Egg Salad Sandwiches today!
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, hopped
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced thin
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tsp yellow mustard
- 8 slices fresh bread
- black pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped hard-boiled eggs, and finely chopped green onions.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and yellow mustard.
- Season the mixture to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve this delicious California-style egg salad on your favorite type of bread. Top each sandwich off by adding a slice of Monterey Jack cheese and several thin slices of avocado. Enjoy!
|Serving size: 1 sandwich|
|Calories from Fat||342|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 38 g||58%|
|Saturated fat 12 g||60%|
|Unsaturated fat 26 g|
|Carbohydrates 32 g||11%|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 25 g||50%|
|Cholesterol 454 mg||151%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
A tasty centerpiece for your coffee table on football Sunday!
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.