How To Make Lime Daiquiris
Serve these refreshing lime daiquiris at your next cocktail or pool party, and your guests will be delightfully impressed. These delicious daiquiris couldn't be quicker to make, but be warned....they will disappear just as fast.
- (1) 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 ounces rum
- 3 cups ice cubes
- fresh lime wedges, (optional)
- Add the frozen limeade concentrate and rum to your blender. Cover and blend for 10 seconds.
- With your blender running, add the ice cubes one at a time through the opening on the lid until the mix is nice and slushy.
- Serve this tasty limeade and rum concoction in margarita glasses, and if desired garnish each with a fresh lime wedge and/or a cocktail umbrella.
More by this Author
A little bit of orange juice and some sugar give the traditional martini a sweet citrus twist. Step outside the box, and use the recipe below to make this awesome martini variation. You won't be disappointed! 6...
Strawberry Daiquiris are the perfect cocktails for a hot summer day. These slushy beverages blend together sweet strawberries, spiced rum, lime juice and powdered sugar to create a cool treat that will beat the heat! ...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.