How To Make Orange Martinis
A little bit of orange juice and some sugar give the traditional martini a sweet citrus twist. Step outside the box, and use the recipe below to make this awesome martini variation. You won't be disappointed!
Things You'll Need:
- 6 martini glasses
- a cocktail shaker
- a pitcher
- 1 1/2 cups gin or vodka
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 2 shots dry vermouth
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar, on a shallow dish
- ice cubes
- orange peel twists
- Rub the Orange wedges around the rims of your 6 martini glasses.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the shallow dish of sugar. Set your sugar-rimmed martini glasses aside.
- Stir the vodka or gin, vermouth and orange juice concentrate together in a pitcher.
- For each martini: pour 3 ounces of the mixture into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, and shake. Strain into one of your prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish each Orange Martini with a twist of fresh orange peel. Serve.
More by this Author
A tasty centerpiece for your coffee table on football Sunday!
Strawberry Daiquiris are the perfect cocktails for a hot summer day. These slushy beverages blend together sweet strawberries, spiced rum, lime juice and powdered sugar to create a cool treat that will beat the heat! ...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.
No comments yet.