How to Make Avocado Bacon Dip | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Here is another recipe from “The Cupboard Drawer”. With Football season and Baseball Playoffs well under way, This Avocado recipe is a great way to serve a “Changeup” for your sports fans from guacamole dip but keep the green theme. I like it with double the bacon listed, but that may be a bit much for normal folk. Another option is to fry 4 slices of your favorite salami till crisp and crumble or dice into bits instead of or with the Bacon; either way Enjoy..
Avocado Bacon Dip
2 Ripe Avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
½ Cup Mayonnaise
¼ Cup green onions sliced
4 tsp lemon juice
¾ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
8 strips of bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- Place avocado chunks in an blender,
- Add Mayo and Green onions, cover and puree to a lumpy sort of blend, Add Lemon Juice, Salt, and Pepper; puree till smooth,
- Fold into serving dish and cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving add all but 2 tbsp of bacon to dip and whisk in with a fork.
- Top with the remaining Bacon and serve…
Yield 2 Cups of Dip
More by this Author
Easy diet dinner basics that can be used for 36 different meals off just these ingredients. A great set of night time diet recipes for less than 500 calories per meal. Pretty simple weight loss idea, as for the food Do...
Here are a few of the $100K jobs available.. Jobs are in US Government locations overseas., Potential 100K+ during periods of deployment,
An adult only version of Twas the Night before Christmas, retitled "Twas the Night Before X-mas" Great adult party poem keeping in the seasons lighter side...Twas the night before x-mas; And all through the...