How to Make Easy Coffee Cake
What do you think?
- Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Batter Ingredients
- 1 cup Butter, (Room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, (Packed)
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, (Room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- To make the topping, combine 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup all-purpose flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Mix with a fork until the constancy looks like sand.
- In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and salt. Add this dry mixture to the moist ingredients a little bit at a time. Add half n1/8 teaspoon salt. Add heavy cream and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Add the topping mixture evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the edges turn light and brown.