How to Make Chocolate Marshmallow Top Hats
1. Melt the chocolate
2. Pouring the chocolate
- Place all the baking cases in the baking tray
- Carefully pour the chocolate into the cases (bear in mind that the bowel may still be hot)
3. Marshmallow time!
- Place a single marshmallow into each baking case
4. Smartie time!
- Place a single smartie on top of each marshmallow, by dipping half the smartie in chocolate to glue it in place
- Leave to cool
More by this Author
Semiotics is a very useful way of uncovering and analyzing the types of ideology at work in the media. Every piece of media that is created is made by people some sort of ideology, and it is almost impossible for them...
- 1Why were the mass culture theorists, and the "Frankfurt School" (including Theodor Adorno) critical of popular culture?
The Frankfurt school, who were a group of Jewish intellectuals that had very left-wing views, was set up in Germany during the 1920’s, during the Nazi Party’s rise to power. They studied and criticized...
During the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars propaganda was extremely important. For the revolution and the wars, one of the most important things was the support of the masses. Especially in the revolution,...
No comments yet.