How to make plain yogurt
- one litre milk
- half tsp of yogurt(culture)
How to prepare:-
- Boil the milk and then cool it down till warm .
- In a bowl of milk add 1/2 tsp of culture and stir well with a hand beater. Place it in a warm and cozy place for an overnight or for 5-6 hours.
- When it is done refrigerate it for 1 hours so that it will settle down and become thick.
- If the weather is cool ,especially in winters wrap the bowl with some woolen cloth. Preferably use casseroles to let the yogurt to settle down .remember to wrap it well ,else it will not settle well .In summers it take less time to settle down
More by this Author
You may not know that someone stutters or stammers until you have communicated to that person for a certain length of time Short conversation sometimes helps a person to disguise the problem of stammering.
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.