How to make shrikhand, a Gujarati Dessert.
Recipe to make shrikhand
- 1/2 KG thickly settled curd(yogurt) or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar(or artificial sweetner for diabetic patients 7 to 8 drops)
- A few strands saffron 2-Tea spoon of warm milk
- 1- teaspoons cardamom powder (elastic)
- a muslin cloth to strain the water from the curd
- a hand blender
- a bowl to blend
Ingredients to garnish the shrikhand:-
- pistachios and almonds and few seeds of cardamon and few strands of saffron
Method to make shrikhand:-
Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and Hang the curds in a cool place until the whey in the curd has drained .Rub the saffron into the warm milk in a bowl until it dissolves and gives its color,now Mix the hung curds, sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and with a hand blender mix all the ingredients well. Place the preparation in the refrigerator and when it becomes cold Serve it garnish the shrikhand with finely chopped pistachios and almonds and sprinkle cardamon powder and few strands of saffron.
More by this Author
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.