Kid Friendly Back to School Recipes,part 2.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
What kid doesn't love cheeseburgers? And what kid doesn't LOVE pizza?? Well,with this recipe you can keep the kids happy and give them BOTH,in one dinner!
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) quick rise yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound 90% lean round beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 red onion (large), chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine 2 cups of flour,sugar,salt,and yeast in a bowl. Add in oil and water. Form a firm dough,adding flour only as needed.
- Put your dough onto a lightly floured surface,to prevent sticking while forming the dough. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic,or about 6 to 8 minutes. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While dough is resting,cook your beef,garlic,and pepper over medium heat until meat is browned. Drain.
- Using a floured surface,roll pizza dough into a 15 inch circle. Carefully move dough onto a 14 inch greased pizza pan. Pinch the edges of the crust slightly,building a sort of wall so toppings don't escape. Prick the dough numerous times with a fork. Bake at 450 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes,until browned lightly.
- Remove the crust from the oven,and sprinke crust with parmesan cheese. Top with pesto,meat mixture,onion,bacon bits,and cheeses. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes,until cheese is melted.
|Serving size: 1 slice|
|Calories from Fat||252|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 28 g||43%|
|Carbohydrates 60 g||20%|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 41 g||82%|
|Cholesterol 93 mg||31%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Kid Friendly Back to School Recipes. Part 1.
Check out this link for another delicious family recipe that you're sure to love!
More by this Author
Pitt Bulls have been the target of breed specific hate for quite some time now. But why? Are they really such horrible devil dogs as the media makes them out to be?
Did you know there are quite a few different types and categories of hauntings? Many people probably think that one haunting experience is the same as any other. But this is far from the truth.
On November 13, 1974, Butch Defeo would murder his family members in cold blood. Stories of hauntings, demonic possession, and other bizarre happenings have centered around the house ever since.
No comments yet.