Kilebasa Quiche with mashed potato crust
Rate Kielbasa Quiche
- 3 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup kielbasa cubed
- 1/2 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Make ahead the mashed potatoes. To do so, boil the potatoes (3 large potatoes either Russets or Yukon Gold) in salt water for about 15 minutes until soft, drain, and add 2 tablespoons milk and salt to taste. You will want to make thick mashed potatoes and let them cool, either overnight or in the refrigerator for about 15-20 min.
- When ready use a 9” glass pie plate and mold the mashed potatoes in the bottom and edges and set aside
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and pour in the half and half.
- Stir in the Kielbasa, spinach, mushrooms, salt and pepper
- Pour the mixture into the mashed potato covered pie plate
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes
More by this Author
Zumba dance workouts for fitness are fun and a great way to burn those calories. Young and Old are doing it, burning calories while having a great time! know what to expect in your first Zumba class!
No comments yet.