Lemon Souffle Recipe
Rate this recipe
How to make lemon souffle!
This is a very easy to follow and delicious recipe for lemon souffle. Lemon souffle is a creamy, cold dessert that requires no baking.
- 3tbsp Gelatine
- 2tbsp boiling water
- 2 large eggs, whites and yolks seperated
- 2oz caster sugar
- Lemon zest, finely grated lemon skin
- lemon juice, both the zest and the juice can come from the same lemon
- 1/4pint fresh double cream
- 1 1/2oz walnut pieces, chopped
- whipped cream, to top the souffle
Recipe for lemon souffle
- Place a 4inch strip of folded grease proof paper round a 1 pint soufflé dish ensuring that the paper stands about 2 inches above the edge of the dish. Tie is on securely. Brush the inside of the strip with olive oil.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water stirring to make sure it is fully dissolved
- Whisk the egg yolks and the sugar together until very thick and pale. Gently whisk in the gelatine, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Leave in a refrigerator until the mixture is just beginning to thicken and set
- Whisk the cream until it begins to stiffen. Beat the egg whites until they stiffen
- Gently fold the lemon mixture into the cream. Fold in the beaten egg whites
- Pour the mixture into the prepared soufflé dish. Chill the soufflé in the refrigerator until it sets
- To decorate the soufflé remove it from the dish when set and gently press the walnut pieces round the edge of the souffle
- This soufflé can also be topped with whipped cream
Dessert recipe books
More by this Author
Zazzle.com is a print on demand company that not only lets you make money by creating your own personalised products, but also lets you earn money by promoting other peoples products.
The sexy little red dress is a pice of apparel that a lot of women have in their wardrobe. Why not mix it up a little with a red leather dress? Leather never goes out of style.
Do you know what fashion accessories are? If not then you have come to the right article. This article will tell you exactly what fashion accessories are.
No comments yet.