Mexican 7 Layer Dip
This 7 layer dip is the perfect appetizer for a holiday party, game day gathering, or family get together! Packed with flavor, this cheesy dip recipe is truly a crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- (1) 9-ounce can bean dip
- (1) 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- (1) 8-ounce container refrigerated guacamole
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted olives
- tortilla chips
- Mix together the picante sauce and bean dip.
- On a serving platter, form the mixture into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle.
- Spread the guacamole gently over your bean dip and picante sauce mixture.
- Spread the sour cream gently on top of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the olive slices, green onion slices and shredded taco cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Just prior to serving, top with chopped tomato
- Serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy!
|Serving size: 1/3 cup dip with 2/3 cup chips|
|Calories from Fat||144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Unsaturated fat 11 g|
|Carbohydrates 19 g||6%|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 19 mg||6%|
|Sodium 375 mg||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.