Mexican 7 Layer Dip
This 7 layer dip is the perfect appetizer for a holiday party, game day gathering, or family get together! Packed with flavor, this cheesy dip recipe is truly a crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- (1) 9-ounce can bean dip
- (1) 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- (1) 8-ounce container refrigerated guacamole
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted olives
- tortilla chips
- Mix together the picante sauce and bean dip.
- On a serving platter, form the mixture into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle.
- Spread the guacamole gently over your bean dip and picante sauce mixture.
- Spread the sour cream gently on top of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the olive slices, green onion slices and shredded taco cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Just prior to serving, top with chopped tomato
- Serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy!
|Serving size: 1/3 cup dip with 2/3 cup chips|
|Calories from Fat||144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Unsaturated fat 11 g|
|Carbohydrates 19 g||6%|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 19 mg||6%|
|Sodium 375 mg||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.