No Fuss Chicken and Noodle Soup
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
This soup is really easy, and as long as you plan ahead, you won't find yourself reaching for canned soup again. As the recipe is set, you can just grab pre-cut chicken breasts at the store, but if you prefer you can add other chicken pieces.
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 to 3 soup cans water
- a generous shake of dried dill
- a generous shake of dried parsley
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- Put vegetables in CrockPot. Add chicken. Pour in broth and water. Add dill and parsley.Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove veggies and chicken from CrockPot. Add noodles, turn to high and heat while you shred the chicken and mince the veggies. Return chicken and veggies to CrockPot and heat through. It takes the noodles about 20 minute to cook. Serves about 6
More by this Author
Why used canned onion soup when fresh made is so easy, and tasty? If doesn't take a lot of ingredients, and makes a big batch.
When I want good chili and I don't want to head to the restaurant for it, I make this at home. It really hits the spot on cold days.
Enjoy restaurant-quality steak at home using a cast-iron skillet.
No comments yet.