Peanut Butter Pie - No Bake
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/12 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 16 oz Whipped Topping
- 2 (9 inch) Graham Cracker crusts
Ready for the freezer
Throw it together!
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping until all mixed well together.
- Once it is all mixed together, spoon into the pie crusts. Cover and freeze until firm. I usually let sit in the freezer about 2 hours before enjoying.
Ready to enjoy!
More by this Author
And get paid to have fun? Well you've stopped at the right hub to find out how you can become a Gold Canyon Fragrance consultant as soon as tonight! The Gold Canyon business opportunity is an opportunity so flexible...
The Chinese have given a beautiful and very convincing theory as to why the wedding ring should go on the fourth finger. As the story goes: Look at your left hand, the hand that your wedding ring goes on, and do you...
This is truly a very easy pizza bake to make. I hate to be in the kitchen for long amounts of time, so any recipe that I can find that requires little to no effort is a plus in my book!
No comments yet.